2. The last time you had a professional pedicure, you were pregnant with your oldest child - he is now seven.
3. The last time you saw your hair dresser, you chatted about her son being at summer camp that week. It's now almost February.
4. Your idea of variety in work attire is: Monday - black pants with at pink sweater, Tuesday - black pants with a blue sweater, Wednesday - black pants with a green sweater, etc.
5. Your fancy soap is now being used as a surf board for the Donald Duck bath toy.
6. Your idea of a long, relaxing bubble bath is eight minutes and your four-year-old only visits you twice.
7. The last time you saw your fingernail file, you were using it as a screw driver to change batteries in Spiderman Pinball.
8. The last time you had a professional massage, your four-year-old was a baby.
9. There is a Hot Wheels car in your sea salt scrub jar.
10. Bath & Body Whuh?